Tuesday, May 1, 2018

sign oracle forms jar file

to enable security for jar file we need to sign it using the following step

1.    using dos command do the following : cmd> keytool -genkey -alias keystore01 -keyalg RSA -keystore mypassword
where C:\Oracle\midtierhome is the oracle home 
Enter keystore password:  mypassword
What is your first and last name?
  [Unknown]:  Joe Bloggs
What is the name of your organizational unit?
  [Unknown]:  My Department
What is the name of your organization?
  [Unknown]:  My Company
What is the name of your City or Locality?
  [Unknown]:  My City
What is the name of your State or Province?
  [Unknown]:  My State
What is the two-letter country code for this unit?
  [Unknown]:  UK
Is CN=Joe Bloggs, OU=My Department, O=My Company, L=My City, ST=My State, C=UK correct?
  [no]:  yes

Enter key password for <myapp>
        (RETURN if same as keystore password):
2.    then use the keystore to sign the jar file by using command line run this:


C:\Oracle\midtierhome\jdk\bin\jarsigner -keystore keystore01  -storepass mypassword C:\Oracle\midtierhome\forms\java\hl_icons.jar keystore01

No comments:

Post a Comment

signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package in Oracle forms java bean

The Main issue to this , is there are many jar File have same package name on it To Solve the issue ,used  JDeveloper or any java develo...